CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sin City Baby!!!



Just took a trip to Vegas and had the time of my life!! I couldnt ask for better friends and no drama...well...lol you had to be there. A big thanks to Jenns parents for getting us in to Pure VIP, and Jenn for setting it all up. First time at a night club, and I have to say it was fun!! After a couple drinks it was fun fighting our way to the bathroom through a crowd of a couple hundred. Just had to do a little shimmy and shake. Jenn and Lance are now poker buddies for life...and me and kyle are the ones that like to take their winnings and lose it in a heart beat!! Kyle got yelled at for saying fuck...bitch...and a slew of other words at the poker table by Diane...he started the cuss words over again when we got a new dealer. The food was amazing...and thanks again to Greg for picking up the dinner tab!! The view from our room was the fountain and the show it did! Got my self a big drink that i could just strap around my neck and didnt have to carry...worked out nice. Oh, and no shit...me, kyle and toph got to see a dude on the side of the road that got ran over..."In the face"!! A white dude never looked so dark before. We drove by the Pawn Starts pawn shop and there was a mile long line to get into that place...lance was driving so we didnt stop! The first night we got there the girls went and got our make up done at the MAC store...it was nice. And on the car ride home I slept for most of the ride. Great trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment